Interested in applying?
Simply send in your CV to
Title: Python Application Developer
Salary: Up to £45,000 per annum. 28 Days Holiday per year (Including Public Holidays)
Hours: Monday – Friday 9-10:00am – 8-10:00pm
As a well established cloud storage and online backup company with over 50 staff we are looking for a Web Developer who will join our leading development team, working on large scale systems. MyPCBackup is a company that has seen strong growth during the time of recession with a young entrepreneurial outlook. We are always looking to go that extra mile to make our businesses stand out from the crowd and improve on our competition.
Within this position, you’ll be working closely with other exceptional highly motivated team members, and will work under the direction of the directors in a variety of development tasks, focusing mainly on speed and data optimization. You will be required to build cross platform software applications, but also be able to work with python within a web environment.
To be successful for this role you must have:
- Python software development expertise, specifically with web applications
- Secure scripting development
- Full understanding of web standards and code optimisation
- Strong understanding of MySQL
- Enthusiastic in your mentality and approach to your work
- A healthy sense of humour
Experience of any of the following would be beneficial to your application:
- OOP PHP development
- Linux server administration
- Strong understanding of MySQL, including complex queries, replication and indexing
- Advanced Secure scripting techniques
- Objective-c would be a bonus, but not essential
We are offering up to £30k starting salary for this position depending on experience which may be revised after an initial 3 month probationary period. You should be prepared to work outside of contracted hours depending on project deadlines and your manager’s discretion.
If you\'re still reading and have a genuine interest in becoming an important member of a fast growing company, simply send in your CV to email@example.com. We promise that all applications will be carefully considered and treated with the strictest confidence.
For more information e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. No recruitment agencies please.