Become an important member of a fast growing company
Simply send in your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Salary: $25,000 - $35,000 per annum. 28 Days Holiday per year (Including Public Holidays)
Hours: Monday - Friday 9-10:00am - 8-10:00pm
As a well established cloud storage and online backup company with over 50 staff we are looking for a Web Developer who will join our leading development team, working on large scale systems. BackupGenie is a company that has seen strong growth during the time of recession with a young entrepreneurial outlook. We are always looking to go that extra mile to make our businesses stand out from the crowd and improve on our competition.
Within this position, you'll be working closely with other exceptional highly motivated team members, and will work under the direction of the directors in a variety of development tasks, focusing mainly on the architect iPhone, iPad, Android, BlackBerry initiatives and other platforms as they are introduced. You will be required to build cross platform applications, but also be able to define development standards.
To be successful for this role you must have:
- Or currently working toward a B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science. Seniors and graduates preferred.
- Experience in iPhone, iPad, Android, and BlackBerry development.
- Knowledge in Cocoa, Objective C, iPhone SDK, Java, Android SDK
- Proven experience in development of native mobile applications on both iPhone and Android.
- Enthusiastic in your mentality and approach to your work
- A healthy sense of humour
Experience of any of the following would be beneficial to your application:
- Architect iPhone, iPad, Android, BlackBerry initiatives and other platforms as they are introduced.
- Hands on Development on iPhone, iPad, Android and Blackberry.
- Partner with VP of Technology in collaborating with Product, Editorial and Advertising to define the strategy and roadmap for the organization.
- Define development standards
- Actively investigate new technologies
We are offering $25k - $30k+ starting salary for this position depending on experience which may be revised after an initial 3 month probationary period. You should be prepared to work outside of contracted hours depending on project deadlines and your manager's discretion.
If you're still reading and have a genuine interest in becoming an important member of a fast growing company, simply send in your CV to email@example.com. We promise that all applications will be carefully considered and treated with the strictest confidence.
For more information e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. No recruitment agencies please.