Become an important member of a fast growing company
Simply send in your CV to email@example.com
Salary: $18,000 - $25,000 per annum. 28 Days Holiday per year (Including Public Holidays)
Hours: Monday - Friday 9-10:00am - 8-10:00pm
As a well established cloud storage and online backup company with over 50 staff we are looking for a Renwals Manager who will join our highly talented team, working on large scale reporting and products. BackupGenie is a company that has seen strong growth during the time of recession with a young entrepreneurial outlook. We are always looking to go that extra mile to make our businesses stand out from the crowd and improve on our competition.
Within this position, you'll be working closely with other exceptional highly motivated team members, and will work under the direction of the directors in a variety of reporting tasks, focusing mainly on customer retention and sales.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Daily monitoring of due to renew, declined and renewed accounts and reporting any issues to the developers.
- Monitoring all communication with renewed and declined account.
- Managing all the renewals reports in our central reporting systems, checking stats daily and instantly reporting any issues.
- Instantly reacting to any bugs with the systems and having a full understanding of how to resolve them.
- Building new reports to further improve the percentage of customers that are renewing their subscriptions.
- Managing renewals email queues in our two support systems.
- Making in and outbound calls to customers due to renew to take payments.
- Compiling weekly and monthly reports on the renewals dept and highlighting any issues or areas for improvement.
- Working on new ideas and tactics to increase our renewals percentage.
- Understanding the chargeback process and working on reducing any chargebacks that are a result of a rebill.
If you have all of the above please read on.
The individual will be expected to manage 99%% of the renewals reports and must have a good head for figures and a meticulous attention to detail. The candidate must be able to work on their own initiative and be willing to put time into developing new ideas to improve the department.
The role requires someone very organised who is willing to work the necessary hours to complete all the required tasks. They will need to work with our development team to resolve issues and develop new reports. They must also be prepared for adhoc tasks on a daily basis as both companies are constantly evolving and need to also provide any figures about their department on the spur of the moment and must know the workings of it inside out.
If you're still reading and have a genuine interest in becoming an important member of a fast growing company, simply send in your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We promise that all applications will be carefully considered and treated with the strictest confidence.
For more information e-mail email@example.com. No recruitment agencies please.