Become an important member of a fast growing company
Simply send in your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Salary: Up to $45,000 per annum. 28 Days Holiday per year (Including Public Holidays)
Hours: Monday - Friday 9-10:00am - 8-10:00pm (on call 24/7)
As a well established cloud storage and online backup company with over 50 staff we are looking for a Web Developer who will join our leading development team, working on large scale systems. BackupGenie is a company that has seen strong growth during the time of recession with a young entrepreneurial outlook. We are always looking to go that extra mile to make our businesses stand out from the crowd and improve on our competition.
Within this position, you'll be working closely with other exceptional highly motivated team members, and will work under the direction of the directors in a variety of development tasks, focusing mainly on front end web development.
To be successful for this role you must have:
- Experience in OOP PHP development
- Experience in Secure scripting development
- Full understanding of web standards and code optimisation
- Strong understanding of MySQL
Experience of any of the following would be beneficial to your application:
- Linux server administration
- Strong understanding of MySQL, including complex queries, replication and indexing
- Advanced Secure scripting techniques
- You will be expected to show examples of your work with an emphasis on the code behind the solution and not the final design, although good design sense will be appreciated.
We are offering up to $30k starting salary for this position depending on experience which may be revised after an initial 3 month probationary period. You should be prepared to work outside of contracted hours depending on project deadlines and your manager's discretion.
For more information contact Mark with your CV or questions via e-mail email@example.com. No recruitment agencies please.